End of Year 6 Expectations
End of Year 6 expectations
Religious practise and belief
- To demonstrate sound knowledge of the religious traditions studied.
- To formulate questions and simple answers to questions based on the study of the beliefs of others, own beliefs and experiences.
- To present information clearly & express ideas imaginatively through a variety of different media clearly and effectively.
- To relate studies to their own life then be able to reflect and respond to issues raised.
- To recognise and interpret symbols, stories and religious artefacts.