- Plants (life cycles)
- Animals including humans (nutrition, skeleton and muscles)
- Rocks (fossils and soils)
- Light (reflection and shadows)
- Forces and magnets (magnetic materials, attracting and repelling).
- Animals including humans (digestive system, teeth and food chains)
- Living things and habitats (classification keys)
- States of matter (changes of state, evaporation and condensation)
- Sound (vibration, pitch and volume)
- Electricity (simple circuits, insulators and conductors).
- Animals including humans (human development from birth to old age)
- Living things and their habitats (life cycles and reproduction in humans and plants)
- Properties and changes of materials (dissolving, separating materials, reversible and irreversible changes)
- Forces (gravity, air resistance, water resistance, friction)
- Earth and Space (Earth, Sun and Moon, the solar system).
- Animals including humans (circulatory system, diet and exercise, healthy living)
- Living things and their habitat (classification, characteristics of plant and animal groups)
- Light (how it travels, how we see, shadows)
- Electricity (voltage and power in circuits, circuit components, symbols and diagrams)
- Evolution and inheritance (how living things have changed over time, fossils, dinosaurs,
- adaptation to environment).