After School Club - Fit For Sport
Fit For Sport After School Club - From September 2020
Fit For Sport are passionate about engaging and educating children on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle through delivering action packed, Ofsted Registered Extended School Clubs in primary schools. With over 27 years experience, running every school day throughout the year - we are pleased to offer families safe and active Extended School Club services each day that provide opportunities for children to access a range of fun and enriching experiences at our school. Children will have a lot to look forward to each week with access to high-quality sessions that enables them to enjoy being active, learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, meet new friends and most importantly have fun in a safe setting.
A range of drinks and light bites are always included each day at our Extended School Clubs to ensure children remain energised throughout our active before and after school sessions.
Fit For Sport’s brand new activity program includes:
- action packed multi-sports
- fun movement-based activities and challenges
- opportunities to explore creativity and express themselves
- practicing life skills through a wide range of learning experiences
- child led discovery sessions
- wellbeing activities that promote happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- themed weeks and celebrations that deliver a range of multi-cultural exploration, activity inspiration and engaging team challenges that will add a depth to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
Please see below the timings and pricings:
Part Session: 4:30pm - 6:00pm - £10.10
Full Session: 3:30pm - 6:00pm - £12.60